Funded through the Shop Local Initiative, the Chamber is pleased to provide the Social Media Marketing for Your Small Business educational workshop free of charge to the business community!
Presented by Angus Gastle of the Killick Leadership Group, this workshop is delivered in two 60-minute virtual sessions. From the comfort of your own office, you can learn tips and tricks to improve your social media presence.
- How a strong social media presence can power your business
- An understanding of other content strategies used by some of the most successful social media accounts
- Build your feedback loop" Reviews, Referrals, and Customer Feedback
- Tips and Tricks for managing social media efficiently and strategies for optimization
- Analysis and measurement of how you are doing and how you can improve incrementally over time
- Existing Social Media Accounts on one or more of the major social networking platforms
- Existing Google My Business Page
- A key business challenge that you think social media might be able to solve