See the benefits of a Chamber of Commerce membership, available to each of our Tiered Levels, here.
As a member of the Fort Saskatchewan & District Chamber of Commerce, you receive tremendous value for your membership.
Below are just a few of the main benefits you gain when you join the Chamber:
- Government Advocacy: The Chamber takes care of politics so you can take care of business. We are a respected voice in the community, standing up for you and promoting an environment in which business can flourish in Fort Saskatchewan. Your membership automatically gives you membership in the Alberta Chambers of Commerce and Canadian Chamber of Commerce. As such, you and your business are well-represented in the policy-making process of provincial and federal levels of government.
- Credibility: Being a member will show others your commitment to the community. A membership certificate updated annually with the Chamber seal posted in your place of business will let others know you are a current Chamber member.
- Member Rates: Members receive discounted rates for monthly meetings, mixers, Trade Show & Sale, Business Directory, Golf Tournament, Chamber Gala, and many other Chamber events.
- Networking: Who you know really does make a lot of difference. Meet important business contacts at the Chamber's business luncheons, trade shows, mixers, seminars, workshops, and other social events.
Of course, the more you participate in Chamber functions the more you and your business will benefit and the more valuable your membership becomes.
- Seminars & Workshops: Members are welcome to attend free Chamber seminars & workshops designed based on membership issues and interests.
- Member to Member Discount Programs is an opportunity for participating members to offer exclusive deals for Chamber Members. All members and their staff are eligible for the M2M card.
- Member-to-Member E-mail: Take advantage of our exclusive Member-to-Member e-mail advertising program to promote your business directly to all Chamber members.
- Discounts: Save on National products and services such as discounted merchant Visa & Mastercard rates, Esso gas, Husky/Mohawk gas, Purolator and many more. Save up to 30% on LOCAL Home/Auto/Liability Insurance
- Chamber Group Insurance - Health Benefits: With Chamber membership, you are eligible for Chamber Group Insurance. Save money on life, health, disability and dental insurance.
The Chamber Group Insurance program offers health and dental benefits, short and long-term disabilities, life, accident and dismemberment, group RRSP and more!
We offer competitive rates, outstanding guarantees, and many free, value-added features for participants.
For more information, visit www.chamberplan.ca
- Chamber Home/Auto/Commercial Insurance: Chamber members can save up to 30% on home, auto liabiliy insurance for your business and your employees at participating local insurance businesses. Drayden Insurance, Farnese Insurance brokers, Smith Insurance.
- Business Directory: As a member, your name will be highlighted and exclusively identified in the annual Business Directory - a community services and business directory distributed free of charge in Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding communities as far away as Smoky Lake.
- Website Profile: With immediate Member Log-In capability, you will receive an on-line profile you can edit to your preference, as well as post "hot deals", events, job postings, and much more
- Sponsorship Opportunities: If you're looking for an exciting, low-cost way to put your company in front of other business professionals, consider the benefits of sponsoring a Chamber program, event or meeting.
- Publicity: You'll build name awareness through our print, internet, display and event exposure.
- Volunteer Opportunities: You'll get extra value from your Chamber membership by being actively involved in our programs and events.
- Referrals: The Chamber is contacted daily for business referrals in which we are always happy to promote our members. What a great way to have additional customers arrive at your business.
- Certificate of Origin: A Certificate of Origin is a document stating the origin of goods being exported. The Chamber stamp used in the certification of documents means the document has been notarized, that it is an original, completed correctly, and that the document appears to be genuine, true and correct.
- Grand Openings & Special Events: Create more awareness for your grand opening or special event by inviting one of our representatives to attend and bring "Greetings" on behalf of the Chamber.
All offers on this page are exclusive to Chamber of Commerce members only. Chamber members can participate in all programs at the same time. For information on joining the Chamber, click here.
Chambers Group Insurance Plan
The Chamber Group Insurance Plan covers businesses with up to 50 employees, is open to all industries, and offers a full range of benefits, including coverage normally reserved for "big business". With outstanding service and assistance, Chamber Group Insurance will tailor a benefit program to suit your needs. Gain employee satisfaction and increase retention by becoming part of the Number 1 Plan in Canada!
ATB Financial Merchant Discounts
A membership opportunity! In addition to dedicated customer support, a one bank – one account solution, and competitive discount rates, ATBs Merchant Payment Program is making a membership exclusive offer. Device rental waived for thefirst 6 months. No setup or cancellation fees for your merchant account. Unlimited Business Banking account for $30/month (regular price $60/month) No annual fee on ATB business MasterCard for one year.
ADTEL On Hold Info-pacs
Opportunity Rings! Chamber members receive a 12% discount off regular Adtel rate subscriptions and will now receive an additional 3% discount if they include a Chamber message on their telephone hold program. Adtel is North America’s foremost production company specializing in music and messages for telephone hold. The Adtel sales force, creative copywriters, voice talents & production engineers work together to ensure a quality product and quick professional service.
Purolator Shipping Discounts
Delivering to more people, more places and more postal codes in Canada, from 10 to 20 markets in the United States and growing globally, Puroloator provides customers with the services and customized solutions required to get their parcel and freight shipments across town or around the world. The Purolator volume discount program can save you up to 30% every time you use their services.
UPS Shipping Discounts
The UPS Savings Program just got even better! You can now save 40%* on UPS® shipping services!
In today’s ever-changing marketplace, Fort Saskatchewan & District Chamber of Commerce understands your need to save time and money. That is why we have leveraged the buying power of our members to deliver even better savings on the shipping products and services that can help move your business forward. Visit: www.membersbenefitprogram.com/
FSDCC to take advantage of this new exclusive offer and start building for growth.
*all eligible shipping services to include domestic and international imports and exports.
The Alberta Chambers of Commerce has created an Audio Conferencing, Web Conferencing, and Webcasting Affinity Program for its valued members. This includes:
- 4.5¢/min Audio Conferencing Rate: 45% below commercial industry average for rates!
- unlimited access to Adobe Web collaboration for $50/month
- free virtual collaboration assessment
To receive the ACC members’ discount, please identify your organization as an active and registered ACC member. For more information contact Laura Hagen @ 1-855-253-4780 x 9720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
First Data Preferred Merchant Processing Services
The Alberta Chambers of Commerce and First Data, a leader in the electronic payment processing industry, have partnered to bring you exclusive benefits to help you grow your business and save money. Together we are ready to help you with preferred pricing and products tailored to suit your business needs. If First Data cannot Meet or Beat your members current data processing fees they will give them $1000 MasterCard gift car. More details here.
Constant Contact Chamber Program
Four Powerful tools for Small Business Success;
E-Mail Marketing, Event Marketing, Social Campaigns and Online Surveys
Constant Contact helps small business and not for profits connect with thier customers. As a leader in the industry they boast one of the highest e-mail delivery rates available.
Get Stronger Promotional Power for your business from Constant Contact. Members recieve 20-25% off regular rates. Just click on the logo to learn more.
Johnson Inc Home & Auto Insurance
Johnson Inc offers Chamber members discounted Home and Auto insurance. In addition to exceptional coverage and premiums, Johnson Inc. also offers 1 Air Mile for every $20 in premium. Quotes available by telephone 1-800-563-0677, or visit www.Johnson.ca/acc to access rate information.
Farmers & Ranchers Insurance
Your Farm is growing. Its time to reap the rewards! The Chambers Plan can provide affordable, comprehensive heath and dental coverage for you and your eligible workers.
No Farm or Ranch is too small. Benefit packages are available to your Farm or Ranch from 1-50 workers. Home based business qualify for coverage, and your coverage is guaranteed when 3 or more workers qualify.
Click the logo to the left for more information
Husky/Mohawk Discount Program
Husky is very pleased to present a Group Plan commercial credit card program to all Chamber of Commerce members. Receive a $0.02/litre discount with no minimum volume requirements at any Husky/Mohawk location. Other benefits include saving time, getting great service, and enjoying quality products while working with a great business partner. Canadian owned!
Petro-Canada Discount Program
Realize significant savings, convenience, control and security. Discounts of $0.02/litre on all grades of gas and diesel, 20% discount on car washes and 3% discount on vehicle propane. Petro-Canada also introduces their pre-paid card, available in denominations of $10, $25, $50 and $100. A minimum of 200 litres/month must be purchased to qualify for this discount.
Esso Discount Program
Member businesses and their employees can save even more with Esso!
You can receive a 3.5¢/ litre discount off retail posted pump price for gas and diesel purchased in Canada at any of their 1800 Esso stations. The Esso Business/Fleet Card program is a convenient and secure way for business to control and manage fuel expenses.
Chambers Group Insurance
Customized to fit your business and your budget. See Chambers Group Insurance for more information