Welcome to the Fort Saskatchewan & District
Chamber of Commerce
Providing resources of extraordinary value to support the success of our members.
The Chamber is the leader in guiding our members in success
1) Entrepreneurial Spirit: We deliver the highest quality programs, services, and products to support your business at any stage of development.
2) Integrity: Your business deserves the highest ethical standards.
3) Collaboration: We connect your business and prospective customers to essential resources that allow you to form long-term, trusted relationships.
4) Diversity: We respect all people, business and ideas. Diversity is strength.
5) Accountability: Informed decisions allow for responsible actions and outcomes.
Pillars• Advocacy: The Chamber will lead in influencing public policy at all levels of government to champion the interests of the business community• Business Development: The Chamber will support its members through initiatives, opportunities and connections aimed towards improving business. Through business development events, educational connections, B2B networking and community initiatives, the Chamber will provide key leading opportunities for the Region• Connections: The Chamber will connect its members to other businesses, to the community, to stakeholders, government officials and to relevant resources• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (D,E & I): The Chamber will utilize best practices in their internal and external activities and provide resources and education for the business community to promote D, E, &I policies and workplace practices throughout the Region.
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
A Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade is a non-profit action organization designed to meet community or area needs. It is a voluntary organization of progressive individuals and businesses that work together to advance the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of a community.
The Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst — a common vehicle mobilizing enlightened members from all segments of the business community to work together for the common good of the total community. With the aim of achieving economic success, staff, volunteers and business people strive to keep their area’s economic conditions at a level where businesses and residents willingly and enthusiastically risk their capital in their community in the hope of making a profit.