What We Do
Serving Fort Saskatchewan, Sturgeon County, Gibbons, Josephburg, Bruderheim, Lamont and Lamont County and portions of Strathcona County the Fort Saskatchewan & District Chamber of Commerce is proud to serve our members and the business community in our region through our guiding principles of Value, Impact and Profitability.
Value: In making decisions about what our Chamber will do and offer, the primary question we ask ourselves is, "How is this of value to our members?"
Impact: Our Chamber seeks to be a catalyst of transformative impact for our members, the business community, and the economy in our region.
Profitability: Through the education, advocacy work and business-to-business (B2B) connections opportunities our Chamber offers, businesses can thrive and prosper. Check out our Events!
Our Signature Events
We deliver locally celebrated signature events that support our local businesses and promote the region. We work closely with the Town of Lamont, Lamont County and the City of Fort Saskatchewan Economic Development teams to create strategy that furthers the economic success of the region.
- Trade Show and Sale | This annual spring event draws about 6,500 visitors over three days
- Farmers Market | Held every Thursday evening, our Farmer’s Market supports over 50 local makers and growers
- Business Awards | Celebrating all our business leaders in the community, in 10 different categories
- Golf Tournament | Putting the fun back in fundraising, our annual golf tournament is great for networking
- Christmas Marketplace | Handmade goods and treats, this market supports over 100 local businesses
- Member Meetings, Mixers & Roundtables | We present monthly opportunities to learn, network and grow your business.
Who We Are
Fort Saskatchewan & District Chamber of Commerce represents member businesses, local job creators, and their employees. We support the region, which encompasses a large portion of Alberta’s Industrial Heartland, including entrepreneurs and businesses in the Town of Gibbons; the Hamlet of Josephburg; the Town of Bruderheim; the Town of Lamont; the County of Lamont; portions of Sturgeon County; portions of Strathcona County; and the City of Fort Saskatchewan.
Fort Saskatchewan & District Chamber of Commerce operates on Treaty 6 Territory and Métis Nation of Alberta Region 4. We are grateful to share this traditional land of diverse Indigenous Peoples who have resided here since time immemorial.